From "Alan D. Cabrera" <l...@toolazydogs.com>
Subject Re: Request for creating the M2 release.
Date Wed, 14 Feb 2007 05:53:57 GMT
Hey Lars.  I was wondering that since we are using the wiki for our
documentation if you or anyone else had any ideas on how to associate/
organize versions of the wiki with versions of Yoko releases.  Also,
I was thinking that it might be a good idea if we fleshed out a
skeleton of our documentation for the community to fill in.  Maybe
file Jira issues for where gaps in the docs could be filled in.  This
way we would have a concrete idea as to what needed to be done.

Thoughts?

Regards,
Alan