From Lars Kühne <lakue...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Test failure on current build
Date Wed, 21 Feb 2007 21:24:33 GMT
Lars Kühne wrote:
> However, I'd like to understand what's happening here. Somehow I
> suspect that one of the development tools is fooling me... Are you
> using the Eclipse svn plugin?

... and if so, which version? I'm using Eclipse 3.2.1 with subclipse 1.1.9.

I now tried a fresh anonymous checkout with svn on the commandline, and
the tools module build is successful.

I then removed everything from the tools directory of my normal working
copy (the one that doesn't build) except the .* files (.checkstyle,
.svn, etc.). Then updated the tools module from within Eclipse - and it
still doesn't build :-(

Is that a known problem? Is everyone else using svn from the command
line and shouldn't I use subclipse?

Lars