From "Vescovi, Matteo" <matteo.vesc...@iona.com>
Subject Re: Test failure on current build
Date Wed, 21 Feb 2007 10:17:52 GMT
Hi Lars,
that's odd.

I am using the same setup, running on Linux with a UTF-8 encoding.
Yes, the encoding is relevant as it affects the very first line <?xml
version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>, if nothing else.

Latest revision is 509955, not sure why you are on 509720.

I believe the tools generation tests should be improved: instead of
comparing the content of wsdl files as text, they could do a comparison
of the xml content. This would ignore whitespace differences (including
lines breaks and different closing style, i.e. <empty></empty> vs
<empty/> ).

Can you check you are using wsdl4j 1.6.1?

Cheers,
- Matteo