From Rick McGuire <rick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NOTICES and LICENSE for an embedded package.
Date Tue, 20 Feb 2007 13:42:02 GMT
I didn't do it with a profile, I just added an "embedded" module.  I
started by copying the distribution module, and trimming it back so that
it only included the bits we needed.  This allows us to release two sets
of distributions, depending on what's actually required.  This works
fairly well, but as currently done, we have two copies of the orb
samples tree.  I think the samples might be better handled as a separate
module of their own.  That, however, is cleanup work that can be done
later after we create something that Geronimo can use.

Rick