From Rick McGuire <rick...@gmail.com>
Subject Can we distribute the sun mail and activation jar files in our distribution?
Date Tue, 20 Feb 2007 12:26:17 GMT
I was playing around with creating a second smaller distribution
containing just the embedded orb, and I happened to notice that the lib
directory in the distribution package includes mail-1.4.jar and
activation-1-1.jar.  These are the Sun versions.  Can we distribute
them?  If we can distribute them, do we need to mention them in the
NOTICE or LICENSE files?

I'm not sure what packages that we're including are pulling these in.  I
wonder if it would be possible to replace them with the Geronimo mail
and activation implementations.

Rick