From Lars K├╝hne <lakue...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Test failure on current build
Date Mon, 19 Feb 2007 21:23:30 GMT
I'm running on Linux, building core works for me. However, I get this
for the tools module:

[surefire]
testExceptionGeneration(org.apache.yoko.tools.processors.IDLToWSDLGenerationTest)
Time elapsed: 0.19 sec  <<< FAILURE!
junit.framework.ComparisonFailure: expected:<    []<corba:exception xml...>
but was:<    [  ]<corba:exception xml...>
        at junit.framework.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:81)
        at junit.framework.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:87)
        at
org.apache.yoko.tools.processors.IDLToWSDLGenerationTest.checkWSDLStrings(IDLToWSDLGenerationTest.java:92)

Note the extra whitespace between the [] characters.