From Lars K├╝hne <lakue...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Request for creating the M2 release.
Date Sat, 10 Feb 2007 09:29:55 GMT
IMHO what's really missing for a 1.0 final release is the documentation.
I started some of it in the old wiki
(http://wiki.apache.org/incubator-yoko/OrbConfiguration), but that needs
to be migrated to cwiki or the distribution tar ball.

Any chance that IONA would donate some of their docs? That would be so
much easier than trying to figure out the exact meaning of each
configuration option by reading the code.

-Lars