From Daniel Kulp <daniel.k...@iona.com>
Subject Re: Can we distribute the sun mail and activation jar files in our distribution?
Date Tue, 20 Feb 2007 15:35:39 GMT
On Tuesday 20 February 2007 10:15, Rick McGuire wrote:
> Daniel Kulp wrote:
> > They are coming from the CXF stuff.   The JAX-WS spec requires them (for
> > the SOAP w/ attachment/MTOM stuff).   The geronimo-spec versions are too
> > old. Activation is based on 1.0.2 and mail on 1.3.1.
>
> Geronimo has implementations of activation-1.1 and mail-1.4.  I was the
> author of both.

Oh.   Cool.   Last I had checked (early Dec), they were in trunk, but not yet
available on the maven repositories.  (not released)   I see they are there
now.   And annotation.   Good.  I'll see if CXF can build/run with them.

I don't like the "poms" for most of the specs artifacts (the <name> fields
should say "Apache Geronimo-Specs XXXXX" or similar), but that's minor.
Would be nice if they had SAAJ 1.3 and JWS annotations, but it's a
start.  :-)

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer