From Daniel Kulp <>
Subject Re: Request for creating the M2 release.
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2007 22:15:54 GMT
On Thursday 15 February 2007 17:05, Lars K├╝hne wrote:
> The other option is to somehow create a snapshot of the wiki docs (e.g.
> export space to PDF) just before we cut the release, check that in to
> svn and distribute it with the release tarball. That way we would only
> have to keep our latest docs online. There are some legal implications
> with this approach, however.

FYI: the confluence spaces are already auto-exported to HTML all the time and
there is an hourly cronjob that rsyncs those over to someones home directory
on   (I don't remember who's.   I'd have to ask around a
bit.)   Thus, you could easily grab the HTML version and check those into
SVN.   You could ALSO copy those to a "non-redirected" subdirectory of (probably or similar).   In that case, if you goto, you'd get redirected to the active wiki,
but all the older docs would remain in the correct versioned directories.

There are definitely options there.

J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer
P: 781-902-8727    C: 508-380-7194