From "Mosur Ravi, Balaji" <br...@iona.com>
Subject RE: Cleaning up of the yoko.version properties in pom
Date Wed, 24 Jan 2007 17:56:27 GMT
But it was using the same version as the project itself... When we think
we have the final version for the spec jar, then we can add it back
in...

- Balaji

-----Original Message-----
From: Alan D. Cabrera [mailto:list@toolazydogs.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2007 12:52 PM
To: yoko-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Cleaning up of the yoko.version properties in pom

Historically the specs were separate from the project so that others
may use the spec w/out the project.  If the specs are complete and
vetted then it doesn't make sense to update the version of the spec
jar when the project makes a release since nothing really changed for
the spec jar.  That is why there are two different versions.

Regards,
Alan