From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: docs: core orb config parameters
Date Tue, 02 Jan 2007 16:40:10 GMT
How about :

This forum has been created for public communication about projects
of The Apache Software Foundation (the "Foundation"), a Delaware
nonprofit corporation classified as a public charity under 501(c)(3).
All communication intentionally submitted to the Foundation on this
forum is considered a Contribution to the Foundation unless otherwise
noted in the communication. The terms and conditions that apply to
your Contributions are defined by either a contributor license
agreement (CLA) signed by you and/or your employer or, if no such CLA
is on file at the Foundation, by the terms and conditions of
Contributions as defined by the Apache License, Version 2.0.