From Lars Kühne <lakue...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: docs: core orb config parameters
Date Tue, 02 Jan 2007 19:24:13 GMT
Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:

> On Jan 1, 2007, at 1:59 PM, Lars Kühne wrote:
>
>> As a user, I would expect that this info is be part of the product
>> download, and it's not clear to me how to do this. The technical
>> problems of creating a snapshot from Maven might be solvable, but how
>> do we handle the IP issues when non-committers contribute to the wiki?
>
> What IP issues?  copyright?
>
> I guess the thing to do is put a notice on the front page of the wiki
> that any contirbution is under the terms of the Apache LIcense and the
> Apache CLA...

Are you sure this is enough? Before I wrote the above, I found this
message on legal-discuss:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/www-legal-discuss/200609.mbox/%3c7edfeeef0609110602i1bad1895x56ff6b35809f75c9@mail.gmail.com%3e

I read this as "if it ends up in a tarball, the contributor should have
a CLA on file".

Lars