From Rick McGuire <rick...@gmail.com>
Subject Critical need for assistance on the Geronimo TCK
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2006 16:22:19 GMT
I am having serious problems getting the Geronimo TCK test suite running
because of Yoko problems (particularly problems in the RMI code).  I
really need to get some volunteers from the rest of the Yoko community
to get authorized to access the TCK tests and assist in debugging this
problems.

Right now, passing the interop TCK is the only thing blocking the next
Geronimo release, and discussions have already started about the
possibility of removing Yoko and rolling back to the older JVM-resident
support.  We really don't want to do that, but if we can't get the
problems fixed in a timely fashion, it may become necessary.

Rick