From "Mosur Ravi, Balaji" <br...@iona.com>
Subject RE: Pushing out another snapshot
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2006 13:56:29 GMT
Hi rick,

Sometime when you deploy from a windows system & it creates a new
directory, it doesn't assign the proper permissions on the directory, so
the next time someone deploys in to that same directory we might run in
to permission denied errors...

Please try now & let me know if you are able to deploy...

- Balaji

-----Original Message-----
From: Rick McGuire [mailto:rickmcg@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2006 8:21 AM
To: yoko-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Pushing out another snapshot

I hate to do this after asking for this yesterday, but I need to get
another snapshot published.  The rmi artifacts have been rearranged, and

I'm going to need to update dependencies in both geronimo and openejb2
accordingly.

I've been trying to deploy these myself, but I've not managed to get
this to work yet.  I'm trying to deploy using the directions posted on
the wiki, but I'm getting Permision Denied errors when it tries to
upload the first file.  This is from a Linux system.  I believe I've
followed the directions correctly.    Is it possible my apache id is
just missing some permissions?

Rick