From Dan Diephouse <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Re: CXF API changes
Date Sat, 28 Oct 2006 20:23:06 GMT
Hi Balaji,
I'm sympathize, but I doubt this will happen as Yoko isn't necessarily
on the forefront of people's minds when they're changing things. I would
suggest subscribing to the cxf-dev/commits list and watching them
closely.  Things should be pretty stable from now on though with the
exception that we need to clean up the role the Binding plays in
choosing which MessagePartInfos are part of the message and which are
headers...

Regards,
- Dan

--