From "Sakala, Adinarayana" <ASAK...@iona.com>
Subject RE: Add apache license headers in new files committed
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2006 04:15:28 GMT
> As an alternative to arat, Checkstyle has a header check. It currently
> targets only java files, though. I could fix that quite easily in the
> checkstyle core, so that all files can be checked.
This would be great Lars. As yoko already implements checkstyle, I suggest we turn the header
check on for java files in the short term.

I don't know much about arat, but I assume it should be pretty simple to create a maven2 plugin
for it if required. Looking at the arat project page, it looks like it is being created to
automatically check the full apache release compliance. Not sure where it stands in its capabilities,
but I can see integrating this tool into the yoko distribution module as an important step.

-Adi