From "Mosur Ravi, Balaji" <br...@iona.com>
Subject RE: Missing apache license headers
Date Mon, 09 Oct 2006 13:31:59 GMT
Hi,

Some files in our distribution do not contain the apache license header
& the yoko team would like to know if it needs to be included or not...

idl.g - This file is from the antlr & is released under a bsd license.
Should we include the apache header in this file?

We have the third party licenses in separate files and we reference them
from the main LICENSE file. Do we need the headers in these files?

third_party_licenses\antlr-bsd-license.txt
third_party_licenses\CDDL-license.txt
third_party_licenses\celtix-epl-license.txt
third_party_licenses\wsdl4j-cpl-license.txt

Thanks

Balaji

-----Original Message-----
From: Mosur Ravi, Balaji
Sent: Monday, October 09, 2006 9:00 AM
To: yoko-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: Missing headers

I have fixed most of the headers except for the following:

tools\src\main\java\org\apache\yoko\tools\processors\idl\idl.g
etc\third_party_licenses\antlr-bsd-license.txt
etc\third_party_licenses\CDDL-license.txt
etc\third_party_licenses\celtix-epl-license.txt
etc\third_party_licenses\wsdl4j-cpl-license.txt

Does anyone know if it is ok to include the headers in these files?

- Balaji