From "Alexey Petrenko" <alexey.a.petre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Yoko maven artifacts...
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2006 13:33:33 GMT
I do not think that Harmony really needs weekly Yoko builds. At least now.
Of course it is possible that there will be some issue and fix for it
will be very important for Harmony... In this case it will be better
to receive updated jar faster. But hopefully we'll can come to an
agreement in such case :)