From "Nolan, Edell" <Edell.No...@iona.com>
Subject RE: Yoko maven artifacts...
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2006 13:17:08 GMT
Hi,

Its only been done a few times. So we havn't got a process in place.
Hopefully when we get milestone 1 out then we can have a formal place
To pick up the distributions and when we update the distributions then
maybe
The snapshots could be updated at the sametime.

I guess it depends on how much people want them updated.

Edell.

-----Original Message-----
From: Alexey Petrenko [mailto:alexey.a.petrenko@gmail.com]
Sent: 22 September 2006 14:08
To: yoko-dev@incubator.apache.org; Mosur Ravi, Balaji
Subject: Yoko maven artifacts...

Guys,

How often do we post Yoko maven artifacts on
http://people.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository/? And who is
responsible for that?

Is there any time estimations on updated artifacts?

I'm going to update Apache Harmony to use yoko-rmi jar. And getting it
from the well-known place will be the best option.

Thanks in advance.

SY, Alexey

--
Alexey A. Petrenko