From "Nolan, Edell" <Edell.No...@iona.com>
Subject Uploaded new milestone 1 distributions.
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2006 16:33:56 GMT
Hi,

I created the source and binary distributions of the latest Yoko
Milestone 1 release candidate leve (SVN 441554 revision ) and placed
them in my home directory.

 The Jira issues it covers can be see at

 https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&p
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&p>

 Instructions on setting up your environment to use Yoko and getting

 started with the Yoko samples are in the README.txt files contained in

 the samples directories in the distribution.

 I tested the binary and source distributions in the following

 environment Windows XP SP2 - Java JDK 5.0 update 6 - Maven 2.0.4 -
Apache Ant 1.6.5

  Can people download and test the distributions.

  I uploaded them to my home directory at

 http://people.apache.org/~enolan

thanks, Edell.