From Rick McGuire <rick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Difference between Java 1.4.2 vs. Java 1.5
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2006 12:55:49 GMT
This is still giving me fits.  I was able to get the failing portion of
my test to run outside of Maven, using java.endorsed.dirs and just the
yoko-spec-corba jar file in the endorsed dir.  I've not been able to get
this running under Maven.  I've instrumented my failing test, and
java.endorsed.dirs is set to the correct value, and the correct jar file
is in the directory.  Yet the test is still failing, and I've just about
run out of ideas for how to fix/debug this.  My maven scripts should be
doing exactly what the yoko scripts are doing to run the tests, yet
they're still failing.

Rick