From "Mosur Ravi, Balaji" <br...@iona.com>
Subject RE: Test failures in current build
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2006 16:31:35 GMT
Hi rick,

I am not seeing that error... I just tested a fresh checkout.

I don't think we have anything related to Geronimo in our tests... Do
we?

I am looking at the stack trace that you sent which has
org.apache.geronimo.configs/rmi-naming/1.2-SNAPSHOT/

Maybe it is related to your environment...

- Balaji

-----Original Message-----
From: Rick McGuire [mailto:rickmcg@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 27, 2006 10:23 AM
To: yoko-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Test failures in current build

Trying to do a fresh build, and I'm getting failures on most of the test

cases.  Anybody else seeing this?

java.lang.Error: java.rmi.ServerException: RemoteException occurred in
server th
read; nested exception is:
        java.rmi.UnmarshalException: error unmarshalling arguments;
nested excep
tion is:
        java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.yoko.processmanager.Process
Manager_Stub in classloader
org.apache.geronimo.configs/rmi-naming/1.2-SNAPSHOT/
car (no security manager: RMI class loader disabled)
        at
org.apache.yoko.processmanager.ProcessManager.<init>(ProcessManager.j
ava:34)
        at
org.apache.yoko.AbstractOrbTestBase.setUp(AbstractOrbTestBase.java:56
)
        at
java:39)
        at
sorImpl.java:25)
        at
org.apache.maven.surefire.battery.JUnitBattery.executeJUnit(JUnitBatt
ery.java:242)
        at
org.apache.maven.surefire.battery.JUnitBattery.execute(JUnitBattery.j
ava:216)
        at
org.apache.maven.surefire.Surefire.executeBattery(Surefire.java:215)
        at org.apache.maven.surefire.Surefire.run(Surefire.java:163)
        at org.apache.maven.surefire.Surefire.run(Surefire.java:87)
        at org.apache.maven.surefire.Surefire.run(Surefire.java:63)
        at
java:39)
        at
sorImpl.java:25)
        at
org.apache.maven.surefire.SurefireBooter.main(SurefireBooter.java:785
)