From "Mosur Ravi, Balaji" <br...@iona.com>
Subject RE: [Annoucement] Mattteo Vescovi as new committer to Yoko
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2006 13:50:48 GMT
Congrats matteo...

- Balaji

-----Original Message-----
From: Nolan, Edell
Sent: Monday, September 25, 2006 9:31 AM
To: yoko-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: [Annoucement] Mattteo Vescovi as new committer to Yoko

Hi,

We're pleased to let you know that we have a new committer in our midst.
Matteo Vescovi has recently accepted an invitation to join the Yoko
project.
Matteo has been active on Yoko for quite some time and has provided
numerous patches for the IdlToWsdl tool in Yoko. He has also showed alot
of initiative
in chasing down problems and been very active on the dev list.

We look forward to more of Matteo's great work and contributions to
Yoko.

Welcome Matteo and Congradulations!