From "Mosur Ravi, Balaji" <br...@iona.com>
Subject RE: RE: How works celtix router in yoko bank sample case two?
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2006 11:54:19 GMT
Hi Christian,

The server, client & router can be running in any machine as long as the endpoint addresses
are accessible by router. What I mean by that is that the router's wsdl should have both the
client & server's proper endpoint addresses.

Right now in our bank example, we assume all of them running the same machine & that's
why we have imported the bank wsdl which is used by both the client & server. If we run
them separately each would have their own wsdl:service section where the correct endpoint
address will be defined.

Basically think of the router as being a server for the client & client for the server.

Hope this helps...

- Balaji

-----Original Message-----
From: Christian Galbavy [mailto:slater2000@gmx.at]
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2006 11:51 PM
To: yoko-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: RE: How works celtix router in yoko bank sample case two?

Hi,

sorry for my late answer!
Yes, this answers msot of my questions. Thank you!
Still one question:
At the moment the example only works with one celtix router, so client and server use the
same router, is that right?
So how can this example be distributed, server and client on different machines?
There is this section in the wsdl-document:
<wsdl:service name="BankSOAPService">
  <wsdl:port name="BankSOAPPort" binding="tns:BankSOAPBinding">
    <soap:address location="http://localhost:10000/bank/BankSOAPService" />
  </wsdl:port>
</wsdl:service>
Is it possible to change the location to a new server and recompile the code, so for example:
I have the server running on 129.27.146.160 and the celtix router is also running there. How
must the location (especially which port) be defined in the wsdl to compile the code, so a
client is running on another machine? I already tried, just to change 'localhost' to the new
server IP, but this did not work.

Regards
Christian

-------- Original-Nachricht --------