From "Mosur Ravi, Balaji" <br...@iona.com>
Subject RE: Milestone 1 issues need fixing before we release
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2006 18:49:59 GMT
Hi,

I just ran an mvn install on my windows box & I got some core tests
failing because of timing issues... I think this might be fixed with the
test framework that you are talking about. For now, I have added a sleep
time to get the tests passing on my machine... I will not merge these
changes...

But the org.apache.yoko.PoaTest was hanging without any failures... I
don't know if it is timing related. I will look at this a bit more but
for now can we exclude this test. Also, I believe this is the test which
is hanging in the linux box...

There is also a failure related to not finding the maven dependency
plugin which I have fixed & I will merge it by tomorrow...

- Balaji

-----Original Message-----
From: Nolan, Edell
Sent: Friday, September 08, 2006 6:43 AM
To: yoko-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: Milestone 1 issues need fixing before we release

Hi,

I would like to ask where we are with the following issues to releasing
milestone 1.

> => https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/YOKO-147 we need to get the
> issue sorted with the org.omg.* classes now removed and placed in the
> yoko-spec-corba-1.0-incubating-M1-SNAPSHOT.jar - we no longer have one

> jar.  which Geronimo needs. Can the people involved in removing the
> classes - give a quick update and hopefully we can resolve this one.

Are we going to stick with having two .jars - the core yoko.jar and spec
jar.
Its not a requirement for Geromimo to have just one jar. So if we are
going to go with the approach of having two jars then I would like to
close this issue. What do people think ?

> => https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/YOKO-150 The Bank demo needs
> to be fixed. - I have a fix for this and will merge it shortly.

This is fixed.

> => Everybody should have the auto-props sent around by Dan Kulp. (I
> have added this to the wiki).

This is fixed and everybody should have their auto-props set correctly
now.

> => https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/YOKO-129 - The Test Framework

> from Iona should be open sourced within the next month - they are
> working on the last few remaining issues to get it ready to be
> opensourced.

This should be in codehaus in the next 2-3 weeks.

> The following one should also be added
>
> => https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/YOKO-149 Generating an
> eclipse project is broken with the addition of NOTICE, LICENSE and
> DISCLAIMER files.

I will look into this.

I am in the process of building a new version and will upload it later
today.

Has anything else come up since we last had this list inorder to get
milestone 1 released ?

Thanks, Edell.