From Daniel Kulp <daniel.k...@iona.com>
Subject Re: Milestone 1 issues
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2006 14:36:51 GMT

One thing to "monitor"....

There is a discussion on the general incubator list (in the "Approve the 4.1
release of ActiveMQ's maven plugins" thread) about requiring the signing of
EVERYTHING that goes into the maven repository, including the pom.xml files,
the metadata files, etc....     Unfortunately, that may be hard to do with
the normal maven "deploy" commands.

Anyway, keep an eye on that as that may impact the work you need to do for a
release.

Gotta love the rolling rules that constantly are "updated."

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer