From "Nolan, Edell" <Edell.No...@iona.com>
Subject Milestone 1 issues need fixing before we release
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2006 13:17:23 GMT
Hi,

Here are some of the issues still standing for milestone 1.

=> we need to get the issue sorted with the org.omg.* classes now
removed and placed in the yoko-spec-corba-1.0-incubating-M1-SNAPSHOT.jar
- we no longer have one jar.  which Geronimo needs. Can the people
involved in removing the classes - give a quick update and hopefully we
can resolve this one.

=> The Bank demo needs to be fixed. - I have a fix for this and will
merge it shortly.

=> Everybody should have the auto-props sent around by Dan Kulp. (I have
added this to the wiki).

=> Core tests failing - The Test Framework from Iona should be open
sourced within the next month - they are working on the last few
remaining issues to get it ready to be opensourced.

Does anyone think there are anymore issues that we need to get done or
agreed for milestone 1.

thanks, Edell.