From "Nolan, Edell" <Edell.No...@iona.com>
Subject RE: Our milestone release
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 10:58:55 GMT
Hi,

I have reviewed the distribution in your home directory and I just have
a small few things -

We appear to have a README.txtbk in the
C:\yoko_snap2\yoko\samples\ws\hello_world
It doesn't appear in my checkout installation from the vob so it could
have been when you were creating the installation.

Our bin directory is currently empty - I think for the next milestone we
should aim to get some binaries in there for the tools. Wsdltoidl and
idltowsdl.

For the notices.txt - do we need to mention that we use wsdl4j - I can
update it if you want.

License-2.0 - This seems fine to me.

Cheers, Edell.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mosur Ravi, Balaji
Sent: 07 August 2006 14:07
To: yoko-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Our milestone release

Hi,

It looks like other projects are starting to look at using yoko for
their projects... So we should now try to release our first milestone
and make it easier for them... Are there any more outstanding tasks that
need to be completed before we call a vote on this...?

I have uploaded the distribution in my home directory (/home/bravi)...

Thanks

Balaji