From "Darren Middleman" <dmiddle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn properties....
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2006 14:54:50 GMT
Hi Dan,

I've applied the script and I'm just about to commit all of the updated
files but I wanted to
verify one thing with you before I do.  When I ran the script, at the end I
received a message
like:

  svn: Explicit target required ('image/png' interpreted as prop value)

I'm assuming that this just occurs because we don't actually have an *.png
files in the
repository?

Thanks,
Darren