From Anders Hessellund Jensen <...@trifork.com>
Subject Re: Enabling Yoko RMI?
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2006 15:20:51 GMT
The RMI implementation used is defined by system properties. You need to
set the following:

javax.rmi.CORBA.PortableRemoteObjectClass=org.apache.yoko.rmi.impl.PortableRemoteObjectImpl
javax.rmi.CORBA.StubClass=org.apache.yoko.rmi.impl.StubImpl
javax.rmi.CORBA.UtilClass=org.apache.yoko.rmi.impl.UtilImpl

I think it is going to require som effort to get the RMI implementation
to work in an application server context, though. I'm not aware of what
exactly is involved.

Best regards,
Anders