From Rick McGuire <rick...@gmail.com>
Subject Enabling Yoko RMI?
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2006 12:35:15 GMT
My work on replacing the Sun ORB in the Geronimo code has finally pushed
into Geronimo's interactions with RMI.  It appears that the JVM is still
using Sun's RMI code, and I probably should be switching to the Yoko RMI
implementation.  In particular, the default javax.rmi.CORBA.UtilClass
implementation is highly Sun ORB specific, so I need to switch this to a
Yoko equivalent.  I've not found any docs in the build yet describing
how to switch the RMI implementation.  How do I do this?

Rick