incubator-yoko-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Alan Cabrera <l...@toolazydogs.com>
Subject Re: Milestone 1 issues need fixing before we release
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2006 16:45:42 GMT
Cool.  I've updated the issues to be in the M1 release in Jira.


Regards,
Alan

Nolan, Edell wrote:
> Yep!
>
> => https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/YOKO-147 we need to get the
> issue sorted with the org.omg.* classes now removed and placed in the
> yoko-spec-corba-1.0-incubating-M1-SNAPSHOT.jar - we no longer have one
> jar.  which Geronimo needs. Can the people involved in removing the
> classes - give a quick update and hopefully we can resolve this one.
>  
> => https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/YOKO-150 The Bank demo needs to
> be fixed. - I have a fix for this and will merge it shortly.
>  
> => Everybody should have the auto-props sent around by Dan Kulp. (I have
> added this to the wiki).
>  
> => https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/YOKO-129 - The Test Framework
> from Iona should be open sourced within the next month - they are
> working on the last few remaining issues to get it ready to be
> opensourced. 
>
> The following one should also be added
>
> => https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/YOKO-149 Generating an eclipse
> project is broken with the addition of NOTICE, LICENSE and DISCLAIMER
> files.  
>  
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Alan Cabrera [mailto:list@toolazydogs.com] 
> Sent: 24 August 2006 16:47
> To: yoko-dev@incubator.apache.org
> Subject: Re: Milestone 1 issues need fixing before we release
>
> Nolan, Edell wrote:
>   
>> Hi,
>>  
>> Here are some of the issues still standing for milestone 1.
>>  
>> => we need to get the issue sorted with the org.omg.* classes now 
>> removed and placed in the 
>> yoko-spec-corba-1.0-incubating-M1-SNAPSHOT.jar
>> - we no longer have one jar.  which Geronimo needs. Can the people 
>> involved in removing the classes - give a quick update and hopefully 
>> we can resolve this one.
>>  
>> => The Bank demo needs to be fixed. - I have a fix for this and will 
>> merge it shortly.
>>  
>> => Everybody should have the auto-props sent around by Dan Kulp. (I 
>> have added this to the wiki).
>>  
>> => Core tests failing - The Test Framework from Iona should be open 
>> sourced within the next month - they are working on the last few 
>> remaining issues to get it ready to be opensourced.
>>  
>> Does anyone think there are anymore issues that we need to get done or
>>     
>
>   
>> agreed for milestone 1.
>>  
>> thanks, Edell.
>>  
>>
>>   
>>     
> Can we get Jira issues for these so that we can track them?
>
>
> Regards,
> Alan
>
>
>   


Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message