From Geir Magnusson Jr <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: notices.txt
Date Tue, 15 Aug 2006 17:29:08 GMT

Nolan, Edell wrote:
> But if you put the licenses into our license.txt and they become out of
> date
> Then they will be out of date in our license.txt file and may not be so
> Abvious that they have changed.

No, that's the key - the license for the specific versioned dependency
cannot become out of date - the license that you receive it under is the
license that you use it under.  Some future version may be under a
different license at the owners discretion, but they can't revoke the
license you agreed to.

> I think from looking at what we depend on - not a lot of the links
> should change.

Sure. ;)