From "Alan D. Cabrera" <l...@toolazydogs.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Publish Yoko M1 release
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 18:53:45 GMT
This vote is a bit premature since there are still active discussion
about this release, e.g. notices.txt and "Our milestone release".  I
also notice that there are still some open issues in Jira.  What are the
issues assigned to M2?  Should they really be moved to M1?

One final point, only PPMC votes are binding for releases.  Once the
Yoko project votes to release, the Incubator PMC still needs to give the
final blessing on the release.

I apologize for not bringing this up sooner.

Regards,
Alan