From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Yoko in Apache Harmony
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2006 19:24:42 GMT
Would you (yoko-dev) also consider putting in OSGi metadata into the
JARs you produce?  If you don't need them they won't affect you, but
Harmony's development modularity can make use of them, and we hope to
use them at runtime in due course.

If required I'm happy to help write them for your artifacts.

Regards,
Tim

--

Tim Ellison (t.p.ellison@gmail.com)