From "Mosur Ravi, Balaji" <br...@iona.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Publish Yoko M1 release
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2006 14:12:12 GMT
Hi alan,

I have fixed most of the issues & I have uploaded the new
distribution...

I think the only pending issue is including the notices in all of our
jars...

Do we need to ask the legal team about this?

I looked at the other projects (Tuscany) & I don't see notices in the
jars...

Are there any other issues that I have missed?

Once we clarify these issues, we can call for another vote...

Distribution links:

http://people.apache.org/~bravi/yoko-1.0-incubating-M1-SNAPSHOT-src.tar.
gz
http://people.apache.org/~bravi/yoko-1.0-incubating-M1-SNAPSHOT-src.zip