From "Mosur Ravi, Balaji" <br...@iona.com>
Subject RE: Our milestone release
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 14:16:23 GMT
That's great... I will try to get it deployed...

Thanks

Balaji

-----Original Message-----
From: Kulp, John Daniel
Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2006 10:11 AM
To: yoko-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Our milestone release

Ok.   I got a response from the general list:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-general/200608.mbox/<
31cc37360608071606r3e3498fdl349678fe39397c8d%40mail.gmail.com>

Basically, it's OK to put snapshots on the apache snapshot server.
However,
the releases will need to go to a "yet to be created, but soon"
incubating
repository:
people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository

Enjoy!
Dan

On Monday August 07 2006 12:43 pm, Daniel Kulp wrote:
> One important note:
>
> There was a discussion on the incubating list
> (general@incubator.apache.org) a couple weeks ago about whether or not
> incubating projects can deploy to the normal apache repositories.   I
THINK

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer