From "Nolan, Edell" <Edell.No...@iona.com>
Subject RE: Soap-corba bridge
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2006 15:24:41 GMT
Hi,

Balaji is right this is a perfect case to use Yoko. If you need more information on the binding
- please let us know or we can discuss more on how it can fit together.

Cheers, Edell.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mosur Ravi, Balaji
Sent: 27 July 2006 13:14
To: yoko-dev@incubator.apache.org; slater2000@gmx.at
Subject: RE: Soap-corba bridge

Hi Christian,

I think a better way to do this would be to first expose the idl interface as a wsdl &
then the soap-corba calls (or viceversa) can be routed or mapped easily...

This would be a standard approach to do the calls & is a perfect use case for the yoko
corba wsdl binding.

The yoko corba binding already does what you mentioned, i.e uses the information from the
wsdl & the corba binding (generated from idl) to get the typecodes & call the appropriate
corba methods...

The router or some mapper can then take a soap message & use this corba wsdl binding to
easily route the calls... Let me know if this makes sense...

- Balaji