From "Nolan, Edell" <Edell.No...@iona.com>
Subject RE: Reminder for the Yoko v1.0-incubating-M1 release
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2006 11:08:26 GMT
Great! I think you should go ahead and submit the patch and someone can
apply it to
The core module.

Thanks, Edell.

-----Original Message-----
From: Alexey Petrenko [mailto:alexey.a.petrenko@gmail.com]
Sent: 19 July 2006 12:06
To: yoko-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Reminder for the Yoko v1.0-incubating-M1 release

For now I've searched for all the files with original IONA copyright
which does not include Apache header. And then inserted Apache header in
the begining (before IONA copyright)

So it looks like:
=== cut ===
/*
 *  Copyright 2006 The Apache Software Software Foundation or its
licensors, as applicable.
 *
 *  Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
 *  you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
 *  You may obtain a copy of the License at
 *
 *     http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
 *
 *  Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
 *  distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
 *  WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or
implied.
 *  See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
 *  limitations under the License.
 */

//
//
// Copyright (c) 2005-2006
// IONA Technologies PLC
// Dublin, Ireland and Waltham, MA, USA
//
// All Rights Reserved
//
// Licensed to apache under Apache 2.0 License - 2006 //

package org.apache.yoko.orb.BiDirPolicy;

import org.omg.BiDirPolicy.*;

public final class BidirectionalPolicy_impl extends
org.omg.CORBA.LocalObject === cut ===

SY, Alexey