From "Nolan, Edell" <Edell.No...@iona.com>
Subject RE: Reminder for the Yoko v1.0-incubating-M1 release
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2006 10:15:51 GMT
 Comments in-line....

-----Original Message-----
From: Mosur Ravi, Balaji
Sent: 18 July 2006 23:29
To: yoko-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: Reminder for the Yoko v1.0-incubating-M1 release

Hi,

It looks like we have closed most of the JIRA issues related to the M1
release except for the following:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/YOKO-38
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/YOKO-68

Is someone working on these?

Can we close this JIRA? https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/YOKO-57

=> I sent an email trying to get clarification for this I think the
current status
Is that we are waiting for legal to send out a document detailing these
changes.

Also, we need to add the licenses & notices files before our release...
Has a JIRA been created for this? If not, we can use the foll. JIRA:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/YOKO-61

Is someone working on this? If not, I will try to prepare something &
forward to the group for review...

It would be useful if we could finish these tasks before we need to give
the board report next month...

=> Totally agree - it would be nice to say we have milestone one
complete.

Also, a lot of JIRA issues right now are not properly categorized. If we
can decide on milestones, we could categorize them accordingly. I will
put up a milestone page in the wiki.

=> Good idea! It will make it much clearer and easier to track the
issues.

How about the following

	* Distribution (inclues licensing, notices, demos etc).
	* Corba Orb
	* CorbaBindingRuntime
	* Wsdltoidl
	* Idltowsdl