From "Nolan, Edell" <Edell.No...@iona.com>
Subject RE: failures in tools?
Date Mon, 17 Jul 2006 16:41:43 GMT
Yep! I ran them on windows.

Edell.

-----Original Message-----
From: Vescovi, Matteo
Sent: 17 July 2006 17:08
To: yoko-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: failures in tools?

Hi,
I updated to the latest revision.
Running inside or outside of Eclipse leads to failures.

A WSDLException is thrown by com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLWriter.writeWSDL()
method.

The exception is  WSDLException: faultCode=CONFIGURATION_ERROR:
Unsupported Java encoding for writing wsdl file: 'ISO8859_15'.:

I think the problem is caused by wsdl4j when running on Linux (using
jdk1.5.0_07).

Can you confirm you ran the tests on Windows?

I will investigate this further.

Cheers,
- Matteo