From "Nolan, Edell" <Edell.No...@iona.com>
Subject RE: Yoko v1.0-incubating-M1
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2006 13:54:27 GMT
Hi,

I heard at apachecon that there may be a descision to include just the
copyright notice in the notices.txt file and its not needed in every
file added.

Cliff can you tell us if we still need to change to include all the
copyright notices.

Thanks, Edell.

-----Original Message-----
From: Nolan, Edell
Sent: 29 June 2006 16:32
To: 'yoko-dev@incubator.apache.org'
Subject: RE: Yoko v1.0-incubating-M1

Hi,

I was thinking that maybe the following jira issues might need to be
fixed.

If people take a look and we can decide whether they are needed for
milestone 1 or 2.

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/YOKO-57

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/YOKO-47 - pretty println (maybe
milestone2 - depends what people think ?)

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/YOKO-66 - I think this is a
milestone 2 priority as we need to support complex types first for this
issue to be fixed.

Adi has already commented on some of the other issues I was thinking of.

Cheers, Edell.