From "Nolan, Edell" <Edell.No...@iona.com>
Subject jira issues
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2006 15:41:56 GMT
Hi,

As you probably have seen on yoko-dev - I have been doing some cleanup
as regards the jira issues.
I have tried to update the jira issues and put them into the right
category for the wsdltoidl tool and the versions
they affect.

I also created a new orb core component to track any issues that come up
with the orb core classes. So
if people create new issues can you try and add the component and the
milestone version it effects.
I created a milestone 2 as I think we should aim for milestone one soon
and if you think its not going to be done
anytime soon then maybe put it under milestone2.

Hopefully this will make it look a bit cleaner.

The current list of components are :
CorbaBinding
idl2Wsdl
orb core