From "Darren Middleman" <dmiddle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Test failure in the bindings module
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2006 12:41:44 GMT
Hello again Balaji,

Actually, this seems to be fixed in the code that I will be checking in
within the next day or so.  It must have been something that I came across
when I was adding additional features to the binding this week.  It's
probably easier for me to check in the fix that way if there are no
objections.

Darren