From Geir Magnusson Jr <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: IONA copyrights in Yoko code
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2006 09:17:30 GMT
yes, please remove IONA copyright from the actual code.

What you can do thought is add a file "COPYRIGHT" in the root dir of the
project that has something like :

    The following copyright notice(s) were affixed to portions of the
    code with which this file is now or was at one time distributed and
    are placed here unaltered.

         (C) Copyright 2005 IONA Corporation

(And this whole thing should be changing again soon, but the above is in
that direction...)

geir