From "Cliff Schmidt" <cliffschm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Copyright statements
Date Tue, 13 Jun 2006 15:09:27 GMT
On 6/13/06, Nolan, Edell <Edell.Nolan@iona.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I think we should go with the new one if there are no objections.
>
> I actually have one more question - In Yoko we are using a tool from
> celtix to generate
> Some java classes - to pass incubation do these generated java classes
> need this header in them as well.

Yes -- if the source files appear in an Apache distribution, they
should have the header.  Otherwise, the user might not be sure what
the terms are for those files.  As you are probably aware, we
sometimes include third-party code under other licenses, so it's
important to be clear how each file is licensed.

Cliff