From "Nolan, Edell" <Edell.No...@iona.com>
Subject RE: Layout for Yoko Distribution...
Date Tue, 13 Jun 2006 08:52:14 GMT

-----Original Message-----
From: Alan D. Cabrera [mailto:list@toolazydogs.com]
Sent: 13 June 2006 02:16
To: yoko-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Layout for Yoko Distribution...

We need an incubation disclaimer in the dist and in our jars.

Binary Distribution:

  yoko\
    \samples (All yoko samples and demos)
      \corba
      \binding
      \ejb
    \bin (tools and env related scripts, etc)
    \lib (All yoko related jars including any dependent jars)
    \etc (configuration files etc)
    \resources (Resources like, schemas, idl's etc if any)
    \docs (Documentation including javadocs etc)
    LICENSE
    NOTICE
    README.txt
    DISCLAIMER

Source Distribution:

   yoko-src\
      everything under trunk.

I'm thinking that our dists should unpack to something like

yoko-incubator

yoko-incubator-src

Thoughts?

Regards,
Alan

Hi,

yoko-incubator and yoko-incubator-src - sounds fine to me.

Edell.