From "Alan D. Cabrera" <l...@toolazydogs.com>
Subject Re: Test failure and hang building latest code
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2006 19:43:59 GMT
This is due to the fact that the file path to your local maven
repository has spaces in it, "Documents and Settings".  The default RMI
classloader barfs.  We should use the RMI classloader that's in Geronimo,

modules/system/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/system/rmi/RMIClassLoaderSpiImpl.java

It's seems to be suitably licensed for us to poach.  :)

Regards,
Alan