From Rick McGuire <rick...@gmail.com>
Subject Plugin class loading
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2006 11:19:02 GMT
While working on my iiop plugin to enable Yoko for Geronimo, I noticed
that the PluginManager is using Class.forName() to load the plugin
implementation.  For my iiop plugin at least, the dynamic loading is
going to require using the current context class loader to load the
class rather than using Class.forName().  A quick search reveals that
Class.forName() is used 23 places in the Yoko code.  I suspect many of
these should be changed to use the context loader as well.  I'm willing
to make these changes if we agree that's the proper way to do the loading.

Rick