From "Sakala, Adinarayana" <ASAK...@iona.com>
Subject [VOTE] [RESULT] Official logging platform for Yoko
Date Mon, 12 Jun 2006 19:20:57 GMT
Based on following voting results Yoko project now officially have selected java.util.logging
directly as official logging platform.

Results:
[ ] Use java.util.logging directly - 11 (Committer)  1 (Non Committer)
[ ] Use slf4j/log4j - 2 (Committer) 1 (Non Committer)
[ ] Define our own logging API that is not an LCD type API - 1 (Commiter) 1 (Non Committer)
[ ] Define our own logging API that is a "lowest common denominator" type API

Voting Thread: http://www.mail-archive.com/yoko-dev@incubator.apache.org/msg00382.html

thanks,
Adi Sakala